Have you been looking for a cable free with rechargeable battery Outdoor Security Camera? Then look no further, Reolink Argus Eco can do all that! You are able to check the backyard to make sure the kids are playing safe. Or put it at your stores entrance so see who comes in, day or night!
- Truly Wire-Free over WiFi – No wiring hassles! Based on 2.4 GHz Wifi and works independently
- Put It Anywhere – Outdoors, indoors anywhere with Wifi network covered
- IP65 Certified Weatherproof – Works well even in demanding conditions, rain or shine
- Rechargeable Battery – Long lasting power per charge; saves your money
- Solar Powered – Connect the camera to Reolink Solar Panel (sold separately, SKU: 4047) to get non-stop & free power
- Low-Battery Notifications – Inform you when battery capacity reaches 10% so you won’t miss it
- 1080p Full HD – Get crystal and sharp video/images with true 1080p Full HD
- 33 Feet Night Vision – See clearly in the dark, with up to 33 feet night vision
- 100° Wide Viewing Angle – Wider field of vision to cover more and miss less
- PIR Motion Sensor – Smart PIR sensor detects motion and triggers alerts that really matter to you
- Intelligent Alerts – Get push notifications, emails, and siren alerts in real time
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts – Record and broadcast your own alert message when motion is detected
- Motion Detection Record (Optional) – Save motion events in micro SD card or Reolink Cloud for playback later and backup
- Live View Anytime Anywhere - Stay tuned with your world on phones anywhere & anytime
- Two-Way Audio – Built-in mic & speaker to listen in and talk back in real time
- Rapid Wake -Up- Wake up at once for live view or motion detection
- Innovative Installation Design – Mounts and other accessories help it blend in any placement
- Work with Google Assistant: With a simple voice command, you can view your live video feed on your Google Nest Hub or Chrome cast-enabled TVs
*Normally the battery life is affected by many factors and also varies from your settings, usage & working environment.
- In standby mode, the batteries will last around two months. Standby mode: when there is no access to the camera from Reolink software or no motion detection triggered by PIR sensor, the Reolink battery-powered cameras will switch to standby mode to save the battery power.
- In normal use, one-time full charge, the batteries will last about 1-4 weeks according to different working environments and your connection frequency. It's strongly advised to use Reolink Solar Panel as a companion, which can ensure your camera receives a continuous power supply.
- In continuous trigger and one-time full charge, the batteries will last about 15 hours in day-mode or 9 hours with IR lights on at night mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.