Looking for a security camera but have limited access to WiFi or electrical power source? Reolink Go has you covered; you be able to see what’s happening no matter where you are!
- 100% Wire- Free – Free from messy cables and wiring hassles (Works independently)
- Place & Take Anywhere – Use it in your construction site, boat, watch wildlife of take it with you when travelling
- 4G Mobile Network – Based on 4G LTE network; best option when WiFi is not available
- Rechargeable Battery – Long lasting power per charge of the battery; money-saving and eco-friendly
- Solar Powered – Connect the camera to Reolink Solar Panel (sold separately) to get non-stop & free power
- Starlight Night Vision – Captures the smallest detail even in low light conditions; up to 33 feet
- 1080p Full HD – True 1080p (1920X1080) full HD provides clearer and sharper images/videos
- 110° Wide Viewing Angle – Provide wider field of vision, cover more areas and reduce blind spots
- IP65 Certified Weatherproof – IP65 weatherproof. Reolink Go braves it all, rain or shine, intense cold or heat
- PIR Motion Sensor – Smart PIR sensor detects if anything is wrong and triggers alerts
- Intelligent Alerts – Get app push notifications, emails, and sound alerts (sirens) in real time
- Two-Way Audio – Built-in mic & speaker to listen in and talk back interactively
- Live View Anytime Anywhere – Live viewing via free Reolink App or Client anywhere & anytime
- Motion Detection Record – Insert a micro SD card for motion events recording (sold separately); play it back through Reolink App or Client
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts – Record your own alerts messages and get notified with it when motion is detected
*Normally the battery life is affected by many factors and also varies from your settings, usage & working environment.
- In Standby mode, the batteries will last around one month. Standby mode: when there is no access to the camera from Reolink software or no motion detection triggered by the PIR sensor, Reolink battery-powered cameras will switch to standby mode to save the battery power.
- In normal use and one-time full charge, the batteries will last about 1-4 weeks according to different SIM card providers, working environments and your connection frequency. It’s strongly advised to use Reolink Solar Panel as the companion, which can ensure your camera with continuous power supply.
- In continuous live view and one-time full charge, the batteries will last about 10 hours in day mode or 7 hours with IR lights on at night mode.
- In continuous playback and one-time full charge, the batteries will last about 20 hours in day mode or 10 hours with IR lights on at night mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.