SwitchBot Contact Sensor is made up of two components that are fixed close to each other on things such as doors and windows. With a detection range of up to 16.4 ft (5m), 90° horizontally, and 55° vertically, any movements that your door or window makes can be detected to help notify you when contact takes place.
SwitchBot Motion Sensor can detect body movement across a wider area range of up to 30 ft, at an angle of up to 110° horizontally, and 55° vertically. You can also set sensitivity settings to help make sure you’re always detecting the right things.
- Window & Door Alarm Sensor for Home Security - SwitchBot Contact Sensor can detect the opening/closing of doors and windows, guarding security of the elderly, children, and pets. With the built-in light sensor, it will automatically trigger the SwitchBot Bot to turn on the light when someone moves when the environment goes dark. The magnets need to be aligned with the bottom of the body, and the distance between the two components needs to be less than 1.2 inches (30mm).
- Motion Sensor Detects Your Movements - With a motion detection range of up to almost 30 feet within 110° horizontally and 55° vertically, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you. With the built-in light sensor, it will automatically trigger the SwitchBot Bot to turn on the light if someone moves when the environment gets dark.
- Detects People Leaving or Entering the Home - With the built-in motion sensor, Contact Sensor will know whether you are leaving or coming home, making it possible to trigger the different actions you set in the "Scene" in the SwitchBot app. When it detects you leaving home, the appliances will automatically turn off, and when it detects you coming home, the appliances will automatically turn on. (SwitchBot Hub Mini required)
- Easy to Install & Place It Anywhere - Thanks to the small and wireless design with long battery life, you can install Contact Sensor tool-free and get it set up in seconds. Place it on a medicine box to track whether the elderly are taking their medication, or place it on your pet's cage to know if your kitten has slipped away.
- Part of the SwitchBot Ecosystem - Connect Contact Sensor with other SwitchBot products and set up a ”Scene“ in the SwitchBot app. When windows are opened, the SwitchBot Bot will be triggered to turn off the Air purifier automatically.
- Remote Alert Notification & Voice Alarm from Alexa - You will receive a door-open alert notification on your phone if a suspicious person enters the house while you are away. Alexa will start a voice alarm to scare off any burglars, ensuring your apartment security.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.