Canada Online Store is committed to the protection of your personal information. The following content explains the type of personal information we collect about individuals and customers, and how we handle that information.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information such as your name, email address, bill/ship to address, phone number, or other information you may have volunteered to provide when you order products or sign up for our newsletters on our website.
We also collect data about the devices and computers you use to access our website, including IP addresses, browser type, language, operating system, or mobile device information, the referring web page, pages visited, location (depending on the permissions you have granted us), and cookie information.
We do not collect and store any payment information such as your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code. Note that third-party payment processors may retain this information in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms.
What do we use the collected information for?
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To provide customer order fulfilment and process transactions;
- To provide better customer services to your requests;
- To allow us continue to improve our website using experience;
- To offer exclusive deals to the customers signed for our newsletters.
How do we protect your personal information?
- Under no circumstances do we ever sell, rent or trade your information with outside parties;
- All sensitive personal information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in to our secure server.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To modify or remove your account information, please let us know by reaching us at contact us page. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
To remove yourself from e-mail subscriptions, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of your newsletters. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.