Improve your cell signal for all Canadian carriers inside any home, cottage, small building or office up to 3,500 square feet. Flare 3.0® takes the multi-award winning SureCall Flare model one step further to deliver even more cellular reliability to homes in remote areas.
Flare 3.0 comes kitted with a Yagi-directional antenna and an average 9 dB increase in uplink power for the frequencies that are most commonly used in rural areas. Together, the increased uplink and upgraded antenna pack the Flare 3.0 with 8X more connecting power for homes and offices in the most challenging signal locations.
- Improves cell service for all Canadian carrier’s (Telus, Bell, Rogers and more) voice, text and data signals
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for multiple users on all cellular devices, up to 3,000 sq ft
- Significantly improved uplink power and high-gain Yagi antenna for best performance in the toughest environments without sacrificing performance in urban locations
- Newly added gain expands indoor cell coverage for those located at the edge of the network
- Simple to set up with all components included for a light DIY install
- 5G Compatible - Supports 4G, LTE and 5G phones and devices
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
HOW IT WORKS
Flare 3.0 has combined the booster and indoor antenna to streamline the system's design for easier installation and an attractive, low-profile appearance. The stylish one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and data performance.
Signal is delivered to the Flare 3.0 booster with the included outdoor Yagi antenna and 50 feet of UPGRADED premium RG-11 cable. The outdoor antenna captures signal from the cell tower and the all-carrier booster amplifies it and distributes the enhanced signal to all mobile devices within the booster’s coverage area. Flare 3.0 then amplifies outgoing signal back to the cell tower.