SwitchBot Plug Mini supports Homekit, Siri Shortcuts, Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, and works with SmartTings. Build-in Bluetooth feature allow users to remote control this smart plug even without internet connection. Of course, it can also be connected to WiFi without needing a Hub.
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and Homekit Enabled - A 3-in-1 chip that gives you more remote control options with energy monitoring and logging features.
- Input: 100 - 125V AC50/60 Hz; Output: up to 1875W 15A resistive load.
- Use Home App to Control Devices - Simply open your Home App and tap SwitchBot Plug Mini to control home appliances, even if you're not at home you'll be able to control with ease. (HomePod, HomePod Mini, Apple TV, iPad required)
- A Smarter Life Starts with "Hey Siri!" - SwitchBot Plug Mini can help you set scenarios for when you leave home to automate devices and simply tell Siri you're going out. Aside from Siri, SwitchBot Plug Mini is also compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTTT and more.
- Perfect with HomeKit - SwitchBot Plug Mini can be used on all Apple devices, so when you feel the light is a little dim at work, you can turn on your desk lamp with your MacBook. Or when finishing a run simply use your Apple Watch to turn on your fan at home, it's that easy.
- Use Geo-fencing with Apple Location Services - When you leave home, SwitchBot Plug Mini will automatically turn off home devices for you, or turn them on when you turn, what's more, you can administrate family members devices to make sure they can enjoy the same functionality when leaving or coming home.
- Made with safe and secure materials - Features overcurrent protection to help turn off devices automatically when exceeding power readings of 15A. Built with a fireproof outer casing and also can prevent external forces of up to 75 Newtons to prevent inference from children or pets.