The WilsonPro 1050 cell signal booster system provides significantly enhanced voice and data coverage including 4G LTE deep inside large homes or other buildings by compensating for signal loss caused by long cable runs. As cell signal moves over long lengths of coax cable some is lost, reducing booster system performance. The 1050 booster system addresses this technical problem by employing two separate boosters - a main signal booster and a supplementary inline booster.
- WilsonPro's first two-part booster system
- Can compensate for up to 300 ft. of cable loss
- Boosters sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
(Kit includes 1050 main and 1050 inline 5-band Amplifier with XDR Technology and an integrated Power supply, 304412- 4G dome Antenna , 314411 - Wide Band Directional Antenna, 859902 - Lightning Surge Protector, 952302 - 2 ft. WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable, 952300x2 -100ft. Black LMR400 Cable w/ N-Male to N-Male Connector and 952375 - 75 ft. WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable)